This is a blog featuring my personal stories of food, gardening, yachting, photography, travel and life.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Home Again!

Notice the new photo of me in the upper left hand corner of this blog site? No, I haven't become a rabbi, though admitedly it does look a bit like I may have made the conversion. It is a recent photo of me taken by my beautiful wife while I ate a delicious meat pie at the Pieminister's pie shop in Bristol, England during our recent trip to see our daughter, her boyfriend, Nick and many of his friends and family. What a trip! We look forward to our new family to come visit us. First up, Kate and Nick will be here in March and April. Nick's folks have let us know they will try to visit us before the end of the year. We certainly hope so and look forward to showing them as much hospitality as they showed us. The welcome mat is out!

So we are home again in our beloved Bellingham and back in our usual routine--school, church, etc. Along with that I will return to my Chef Michael blog entries. So stay tuned and let's cook something up!


No comments: