This is a blog featuring my personal stories of food, gardening, yachting, photography, travel and life.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Chef Michael Will Be Away!

I am away just now. First, a new wireless system is being installed and so access to this site is difficult for the moment. Second, I will be visiting Bristol, England for two weeks to visit family. I will return in January if not sooner with more entries. I hope to be able to send greetings from England and Wales, where I will spend the new year. Perhaps a photo or two and some more foodie type news. I am anxious to find out about how great the food has become in England since my visit in 1972 (Okay, okay, I was there in 2002, but I did not eat at any of the posh new English eateries). I'll report to you and be back to more regular entries after the new year.

Have a safe and joyful holiday season.

Chef Michael

No comments: