This is a blog featuring my personal stories of food, gardening, yachting, photography, travel and life.

Monday, July 9, 2007

I have been on a midwest vacation these past couple of weeks. I'll be posting my journal and photos of the trip when I arrive back home in Bellingham shortly. What a trip. I'll be telling you all about the places I visited, reviewing the places I stayed as well as the places where I ate. All and all it has been a wonderful trip with some fun surprises and some disappointments.

Either way I was able to add several new states to the growing list of those I have visited--Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin and Michigan, plus I also made it to West Virginia and Pennsylvania. So that makes 38 states now and I am only lacking 12 more to have all 50. So stay tuned and read all about my latest adventure through words and photos starting later this week.

Mr. G

No comments: